Saturday, October 22, 2011

POPULAR Magazine OCTOBER 2011: Model ANGGITA SARI














Models who had lived in Russia is just not feel sexy with a few tattoos on her body. "There are more sexy than that," she said, smiling at us.

"I like the Dakota. Classy and indeed always have themes and unique photo, "said Githa, so she was usually called. The woman who was always smiling when this interview was also fond of the world was already modeling since the age of photos and still stepping high school.

The model was born in Jakarta December 6, 1991 is also very fond of spending her free time with her friends at a nightclub. "I happen to like clubbing. It's also not often do, mostly I go with friends girl I was, she cried so appeal. If I choose not to clubs, hanging out hanging out in cafes wrote, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment